WHO is the owner of the personal data?
The company “Bravo srl”, the owner of the personal data will depend on how to interact with the Sites and will also depend on where you are in the world. The related companies are referred to as “Bravo srl”, “our”, “we” or “us”.
WHAT personal data is collected and WHEN?
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested products or services. For example, when you make purchases, when you contact our consumer services, when you request to receive communications, when you create an account, when you participate in our events or competitions, or when you use our Sites.
This personal data includes:
- Contact details including name, e-mail, telephone and shipping number, billing address
- Login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID
- Personal data including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history
- Information of payment methods or credit card
- Images, photos and videos
- Data relating to physical characteristics, including weight, height and sizes (such as shoes size or clothing size)
- Data relating to physical activity provided by the user or generated through our Sites
- Your personal preferences including your wish list, as well as your marketing and cookie preferences.
We also collect additional personal data in order to develop certain features within our Sites. For example, we ask for access to phone location data to guide you to our stores.
This personal data includes:
- Movement data detected by the device’s accelerometer
- Photos, contacts and calendar information
- Sensor data, including heart rate data and location data (GPS)
- Information on social networks, including credentials and any information deriving from your public posts on Bravo srl or communications with us.
- Device ID, call status, network access, memory information and battery information
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying the browser and version in use, web beacons and tags.
In compliance with local legislation, we do not allow registration on our Sites to those who have not reached the minimum age established by the law of their country of residence. Parental consent will be required for the participation of minors in Bravo srl experiences and events.
TOOLS for the management of Personal data that are collected
When using our Sites, we will promptly notify or request consent for certain practices. For example, we will ask for your consent to use your location and to send push notifications. Consent may be obtained through the Sites or by using standard permissions available on your devices.
WHY and HOW personal data is used
We use personal data in the following ways:
To ensure the best functionality of Sites and Services that are requested:
When our Sites are used, we will use personal data to provide the requested product or service. or example, if you make a purchase on Bravosrl.it, or take part in an event or promotion, we will use the information provided to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use certain information about you, such as or delivery or payment methods, or information about the product that was purchased in order to help you solve a problem or respond to a question.
In many cases, to use particular functions of our Sites and Apps it may be necessary to provide Bravo srl with additional data or additional consent for the use of certain data in a certain way. Likewise, to share content on social media, you may be required to provide the relevant account credentials to log in.
To communicate information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
After obtaining your consent, we will send marketing communications and news about Bravo srl products, services, events and other promotions. This consent can be revoked at any time.
If you are already a Bravo srl customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use contact details provided at the time of purchase to send communications for marketing purposes in similar Bravo srl products or services where it is permitted by the applicable law (unless you have chosen not to receive such communications). In other cases, consent will be required to send Bravo srl marketing information. We may also use the information provided and information relating to other Bravo srl products or services, such as the use of the Sites, visits or purchases made in personalize communications on products and services that may interest you.
To carry out, improve and maintain our Business, Products and Services
We will use the data provided to manage our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we will use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may use personal data on how you use our products and services to improve your experience with Bravo srl and as an aid to diagnose technical and service problems and to better manage our Sites.
To guarantee our rights, property or safety
For general research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Sites and services to understand customer behaviour or preferences. For example, we can use information on how visitors to Bravosrl.it search and find products to understand what are the best ways to organize and present products in our stores.
We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection of the same we will give specific notice and request consent, where necessary.
We process personal data in the terms established by law depending on the type of interaction with our Sites and Apps.
- When purchasing Bravo srl products from our Sites, personal data is necessary to allow us to fulfil the contract we have entered into with you. For example, payment and contact details are required to proceed with the delivery of the order. For legal reasons such as our legitimate business interests, to comply with legal obligations, or to protect your vital interests.
- For legal reasons such as our legitimate business interests, to comply with legal obligations, or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of personal data
The sharing done by Bravo s.r.l.
Bravo srl share your personal data with:
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of Bravo srl, for example to process data relating to credit cards and payments, shipment and deliveries, hosts, to manage data, for sending e-mails, for research and analysis, to manage product promotions, as well as administer certain services. When we use third-party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, a court order or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) prevent illegal use of our Sites and Apps or violations of the terms and conditions of use of the Sites or Apps or our internal policies; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate the prevention of fraud or investigation (e.g., counterfeiting).
- Other third parties, where consent has been given.
We may also transfer the personal data we have in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When using certain social features on Sites, it is possible to create a public profile which may include information such as name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with friends or the public, including information on the Bravo srl business. We invite you to use the tools we provide for the management of Bravo srl social sharing to check what information is made available through the social functions of Bravo srl.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of personal data
Encryption and security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data.
Internal transfers of personal data
RIGHTS relating to personal data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) the correction of personal data if incomplete or inaccurate; (iv) the deletion or limitation of personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. If we have obtained consent for the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt-out for direct marketing
If you have a Bravo srl account, you can oppose the receipt of marketing communications by changing your preferences in the “view and edit my profile” section of your Sites. The opt-out can also be exercised for the modification of subscriptions via email or SMS by clicking the link to unsubscribe or by following the opt-out instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us using email@example.com.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Bravo srl collects and records information from your browser when you use our Sites, which may also include personal data. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may also include: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, information on cookies and information about the fact that the device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and type of device; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited website; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as clicks made, purchases and preferences indicated; and (ix) access times and referral URLs.
Third parties may also collect information from the Sites through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and treatment of this data is subject to their respective privacy policies.
- Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Site and are consequently always enabled. These include cookies that allow users to be remembered when browsing the Site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help make shopping cart training and the checkout process possible, as well as assist with security and regulatory compliance issues.
- Performance: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed of processing requests and allow you to store the preferences of the selected site. Rejecting these cookies can lead to poorly specific information and slower operation of the site.
- Social media and advertising: cookies related to social media offer the possibility to connect to social networks and share content from our sites through social media. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better adapt advertising to your interests, both inside and outside our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to connect effectively with Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or share content on social media.
You can always change your preference by visiting the [“Cookie Settings”] at the bottom of each page of our Sites.
For a complete and updated summary of all third parties that access the web browser (through Bravo srl Sites or other), it is advisable to install a specially createdweb browser plug-in. You can also choose to have your computer send a warning every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This can be done in the browser settings on each browser and device that is used. Each browser is partly different, so you will have to consult the browser’s help menu to find out the correct way to modify cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites and Apps more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
USE OF Bravo srl Sites with third party products and services
Our Sites and Apps allow you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Sites and Apps can be integrated with third-party devices to track activities, with social networks, with music streaming services and with other digital services.
If you choose to connect you Bravo srl account to a third-party device or account, your rights with reference to the treatment of personal data on third-party platforms will be governed by the respective privacy policies. For example, if you choose to share your Bravo srl activity on social media platforms, the policies of these platforms will regulate the data collected there.
Our Sites and Apps may provide links to other websites and apps (of third parties) for your convenience or information. Linked Sites and Apps have their own privacy policies and rules, which we strongly recommend that you review. To the extent that any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content or for the use of the websites or apps of for the privacy policies of such website or app.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy complaints will be evaluated in order to resolve the problem in a timely and effective manner. ou also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority of your country of residence.